LUKE'S PLACE SUPPORT AND RESOURCE CENTRE FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN
Durham Region, Ontario
Make change. For change. Community Fundraising Challenge
You want to donate to a Canadian Charity or Foundation
Support and Rating Tools
On Line : 11
Page Counter : 25,515,549
|Source of Information: T3010 |
Upload your annual Report.
Login Click Here.
|B.N. : 830290540RR0001|
|Registration Date : 2006 January 03 ~ 7 Year(s)|
"Ongoing programs : 1. Provided drug free Christian homes for adult men who are seeking to live a clean drug life. 2. Provided food and shelter to homeless men on income assistance and employment insurance. 3. Provided a structure daily recovery/lifeskills Christian based program. 4. Provided a farming ministry to enable men in recovery to be engaged in productive activities. ..."
|Address||SUITE 200 2296 MCCALLUM ROAD|
|Postal Code , Town||V2S3P4 , ABBOTSFORD|
|Province , Country||British Columbia , Canada|
|Revenue||$299 413 |
|Expenditure||$262 405 |
|We provide more financial information for this charity, here.|
|Directors / Trustees and Like Officials|
|Ronald ||Frans||Treasurer||2008-06-30||- - -|
|Geoffrey ||Beukens||Secretary||2008-06-30||- - -|
|Derrick ||Dick||Trustee||2008-06-30||- - -|
|Tom ||Friesen||Trustee||2008-06-30||- - -|
|David ||Dickey||Trustee||2010-06-30||- - -|
|Robert ||Haan||Trustee||2012-04-30||- - -|
Charity Site: 404 Visits , Last Update:Page:2013 June 19, Meters:2013 June 17
Brandon - Calgary - Charlottetown - Edmonton - Frederictown - Halifax - Iqaluit - Mississauga - Montréal - OTTAWA - Québec - Regina - Saskatoon - St John - Toronto - Vancouver - Victoria - Yellowknife - Winnipeg - Whitehorse
|Click on the window to close|
The search is based on key words , the result is sorted by relevance, the best matching first.
When searching for a charity:
Think simple, a request of one or two keywords is often preferable to a long query.
- + Heading means: required in the request's response
- - Heading means: prohibited in the request's response
- : Heading means: charity name only
Click on the window to close
Comments allow you to share your opinions about this charity or foundation.
Some things to consider when publishing:
- Be attentive and respectful to others.
- Do not use insults, vulgarisms, obscene or inappropriate language.
- Do not harass, abuse or threaten personal safety or property of others, making false statements, defame or impersonate someone else.
- Do not post commercial promotions.
- This forum is public. Do not post personal information such as phone number, your mailing address, your bank account number, your information on your credit card or social security numbers.
- No donation requests or personal messages
- only the bold html tag is permitted.