Clothes and Collectibles is the West End Seniors' Network's
You want to donate to a Canadian Charity or Foundation
Support and Rating Tools
On Line : 13
Page Counter : 24,857,773
|Date||Rating||Name or City||Comment|
|31 Jul 2012||North Vancouver, BC||Lot of information are not filed in the tax return form. I am sure it is not because they have no money to do so...|
|Report an abuse|
|04 Jun 2012||London||My division's leadership (London) is woefully inadequate and they've become an embarrassment to the Salvation Army. Charities are not about making money, but that's all this region's leadership seems to cares about.The national office had a $34 million in 2011, but this division lost about $2 million. I suspect the national office may have assigned this fairly new regional leadership the task of "cost cutting". Either way, they're closing what they call "unsustainable" facilities, no matter how valuable they are to the community. (For example, the Bethesda Centre in London.)
National HQ is sitting on over half a billion in cash reserves, but they're closing facilities in the Great Lakes Division and doing it in a cold, callous, disrespectful way. I will not give a penny to this charity ever again!
|Report an abuse|
|28 Nov 2012|| Donate2Charities.ca ||Automatic review for this Charity. |
Brandon - Calgary - Charlottetown - Edmonton - Frederictown - Halifax - Iqaluit - Mississauga - Montréal - OTTAWA - Québec - Regina - Saskatoon - St John - Toronto - Vancouver - Victoria - Yellowknife - Winnipeg - Whitehorse
|Click on the window to close|
The search is based on key words , the result is sorted by relevance, the best matching first.
When searching for a charity:
Think simple, a request of one or two keywords is often preferable to a long query.
- + Heading means: required in the request's response
- - Heading means: prohibited in the request's response
Click on the window to close
Comments allow you to share your opinions about this charity or foundation.
Some things to consider when publishing:
- Be attentive and respectful to others.
- Do not use insults, vulgarisms, obscene or inappropriate language.
- Do not harass, abuse or threaten personal safety or property of others, making false statements, defame or impersonate someone else.
- Do not post commercial promotions.
- This forum is public. Do not post personal information such as phone number, your mailing address, your bank account number, your information on your credit card or social security numbers.
- No donation requests or personal messages
- only the bold html tag is permitted.