LUKE'S PLACE SUPPORT AND RESOURCE CENTRE FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN
Durham Region, Ontario
Make change. For change. Community Fundraising Challenge
You want to donate to a Canadian Charity or Foundation
Support and Rating Tools
On Line : 20
Page Counter : 24,798,547
|Source of Information: T3010 |
Upload your annual Report.
Login Click Here.
|B.N. : 874594716RR0001|
|Registration Date : 2004 March 28 ~ 9 Year(s)|
|WELFARE ORGANIZATIONS (NOT ELSE CLASSIFIED)|
"Ongoing programs : We distribute hampers, gifts, warm clothing and household items to over 1,000 low-income families residing in our city. We throughly pre-screen apllicants to insure eligibility. We also connect business and sponsor families with an additional 600 pre-screened families that request food and gift assistance so they can directly receive help from the sponsor.
|Address||10688 KING GEORGE BLVD P O 547|
|Postal Code , Town||V3T5W7 , SURREY|
|Province , Country||British Columbia , Canada|
|Revenue||$317 773 |
|Expenditure||$179 515 |
|We provide more financial information for this charity, here.|
|Directors / Trustees and Like Officials|
|Bonnie K||Burnside||(First Vice President)||2011-09-21||2012-09-20|
|Jay T||Redmond||(Second Vice-President)||2011-09-21||2012-09-20|
Charity Site: 686 Visits , Last Update:Page:2013 March 17, Meters:2013 March 18
Brandon - Calgary - Charlottetown - Edmonton - Frederictown - Halifax - Iqaluit - Mississauga - Montréal - OTTAWA - Québec - Regina - Saskatoon - St John - Toronto - Vancouver - Victoria - Yellowknife - Winnipeg - Whitehorse
|Click on the window to close|
The search is based on key words , the result is sorted by relevance, the best matching first.
When searching for a charity:
Think simple, a request of one or two keywords is often preferable to a long query.
- + Heading means: required in the request's response
- - Heading means: prohibited in the request's response
Click on the window to close
Comments allow you to share your opinions about this charity or foundation.
Some things to consider when publishing:
- Be attentive and respectful to others.
- Do not use insults, vulgarisms, obscene or inappropriate language.
- Do not harass, abuse or threaten personal safety or property of others, making false statements, defame or impersonate someone else.
- Do not post commercial promotions.
- This forum is public. Do not post personal information such as phone number, your mailing address, your bank account number, your information on your credit card or social security numbers.
- No donation requests or personal messages
- only the bold html tag is permitted.