LUKE'S PLACE SUPPORT AND RESOURCE CENTRE FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN
Durham Region, Ontario
Make change. For change. Community Fundraising Challenge
You want to donate to a Canadian Charity or Foundation
Support and Rating Tools
On Line : 14
Page Counter : 24,835,578
|Source of Information: T3010 |
Upload your annual Report.
Login Click Here.
|B.N. : 827285925RR0001|
|Registration Date : 2008 December 12 ~ 4 Year(s)|
|SERVICES OTHER THAN HOSPITALS|
"Ongoing programs : We do presentations in highschools and community centers to raise awareness and educate youth, their parents, techers, and health care professionals about Hpv (human Papillomavirus). When we do presentations in highschools, we also follow-up with a questionnaire to evaluate the response, guage our audience, and find-tune our presentation. We also co-host with ... (cjad 800) on a radio show called Passions (teen Talk), once a month, where the topic of Hpv is discussed, along with various teen sex related issues. We are the Canadian representatives for Wacc (women against Cervical Cancer), aninternational organization based in Europe. We are also part of the Coalition Priorité Cancer au Québec.
"New programs : We attended and presented at the International Conference through Wacc held in Portugal and continue to be active with the organization. ..."
|Postal Code , Town||J4Z3R6 , BROSSARD|
|Province , Country||Quebec , Canada|
|Revenue||$42 639 |
|Expenditure||$41 015 |
|We provide more financial information for this charity, here.|
|Directors / Trustees and Like Officials|
|Elisabeth G||Morel||(Exec. Admin/Secretary)||-||-|
(C) Education and research
- C10 public education, other study programs
- F8 promotion and protection of health, including first-aid and information services
Charity Site: 5585 Visits , Last Update:Page:2012 November 28, Meters:2013 March 18
Brandon - Calgary - Charlottetown - Edmonton - Frederictown - Halifax - Iqaluit - Mississauga - Montréal - OTTAWA - Québec - Regina - Saskatoon - St John - Toronto - Vancouver - Victoria - Yellowknife - Winnipeg - Whitehorse
|Click on the window to close|
The search is based on key words , the result is sorted by relevance, the best matching first.
When searching for a charity:
Think simple, a request of one or two keywords is often preferable to a long query.
- + Heading means: required in the request's response
- - Heading means: prohibited in the request's response
Click on the window to close
Comments allow you to share your opinions about this charity or foundation.
Some things to consider when publishing:
- Be attentive and respectful to others.
- Do not use insults, vulgarisms, obscene or inappropriate language.
- Do not harass, abuse or threaten personal safety or property of others, making false statements, defame or impersonate someone else.
- Do not post commercial promotions.
- This forum is public. Do not post personal information such as phone number, your mailing address, your bank account number, your information on your credit card or social security numbers.
- No donation requests or personal messages
- only the bold html tag is permitted.