LUKE'S PLACE SUPPORT AND RESOURCE CENTRE FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN
Durham Region, Ontario
Make change. For change. Community Fundraising Challenge
You want to donate to a Canadian Charity or Foundation
Support and Rating Tools
On Line : 13
Page Counter : 24,752,939
|Source of Information: T3010 |
Upload your annual Report.
Login Click Here.
|B.N. : 893384297RR0001|
|PARENT CHARITY : THE PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLIES OF CANADA B C AND YUKON DISTRICT|
|Registration Date : 1996 January 01 ~ 17 Year(s)|
|PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLIES (PENTECOSTAL ASSEMBLIES) OF CANADA ONLY|
"Ongoing programs : Religious activities for the area of Kitamaat Village and outreach to other communities, regular Sunday services, house services on request, memorial ministry, adult care visits to Kitimat hospital, Youth activities, Bible study and prayer meetings, choir and women's group.
|Address||PO BOX 1103|
|Postal Code , Town||V0T2B0 , KITAMAAT VILLAGE|
|Province , Country||British Columbia , Canada|
|Revenue||$53 776 |
|Expenditure||$61 379 |
|We provide more financial information for this charity, here.|
|Directors / Trustees and Like Officials|
|Rod ||Bolton||(Board Member)||-||-|
|Roderick S||Green||(Board Member)||-||-|
|Simon ||Hall||(Board Member)||-||-|
|Debby ||Dinardo||(Board Member)||2011-03-31||2011-12-31|
|Lorraine ||Green||(Board Member)||2011-03-31||-|
|Ivy ||Maitland||(Board Member)||2011-03-31||-|
- E1 places of worship, congregations, parishes, dioceses, fabriques, etc.
Charity Site: 2074 Visits , Last Update:Page:2012 November 28, Meters:2013 March 18
Brandon - Calgary - Charlottetown - Edmonton - Frederictown - Halifax - Iqaluit - Mississauga - Montréal - OTTAWA - Québec - Regina - Saskatoon - St John - Toronto - Vancouver - Victoria - Yellowknife - Winnipeg - Whitehorse
|Click on the window to close|
The search is based on key words , the result is sorted by relevance, the best matching first.
When searching for a charity:
Think simple, a request of one or two keywords is often preferable to a long query.
- + Heading means: required in the request's response
- - Heading means: prohibited in the request's response
Click on the window to close
Comments allow you to share your opinions about this charity or foundation.
Some things to consider when publishing:
- Be attentive and respectful to others.
- Do not use insults, vulgarisms, obscene or inappropriate language.
- Do not harass, abuse or threaten personal safety or property of others, making false statements, defame or impersonate someone else.
- Do not post commercial promotions.
- This forum is public. Do not post personal information such as phone number, your mailing address, your bank account number, your information on your credit card or social security numbers.
- No donation requests or personal messages
- only the bold html tag is permitted.