LUKE'S PLACE SUPPORT AND RESOURCE CENTRE FOR WOMEN AND CHILDREN
Durham Region, Ontario
Make change. For change. Community Fundraising Challenge
You want to donate to a Canadian Charity or Foundation
Support and Rating Tools
On Line : 10
Page Counter : 24,823,237
|Source of Information: T3010 |
Upload your annual Report.
Login Click Here.
|B.N. : 139265748RR0001|
|Registration Date : 1991 June 19 ~ 22 Year(s)|
|CULTURAL ACTIVITIES AND PROMOTION OF THE ARTS|
"Ongoing programs : The Edmonton Philharmonic Orchestra rehearses weekly to prepare for community outreach concerts throughout the year, mainly at seniors' residences and hospitals. We perform a year-end Concert in May. During this fiscal year we performed on the following dates: Nov. 8, 2010 at Ecole Gabrielle Roy, Dec 6 at Churchhill Retirement home, Dec 11 at the Alberta Legislative Bldg, Dec 13 at Kensington Shepherd's Care Retirement home; and Dec 20 at Bonnie Doon Shopping Centre; and May 15 20011 at the Strathcona Performing Arts Centre.
"New programs : None ..."
|Postal Code , Town||T5R2H7 , EDMONTON|
|Province , Country||Alberta , Canada|
|Revenue||$11 009 |
|Expenditure||$12 421 |
|We provide more financial information for this charity, here.|
|Directors / Trustees and Like Officials|
|Ke ||Chen||(Vice President)||2010-09-01||2011-08-31|
|Linda G||St. Onge||(Treasurer)||2010-09-01||2011-08-31|
(D) Culture, arts
- D2 festivals, performing groups, musical ensembles
Charity Site: 5214 Visits , Last Update:Page:2012 November 28, Meters:2013 March 18
Brandon - Calgary - Charlottetown - Edmonton - Frederictown - Halifax - Iqaluit - Mississauga - Montréal - OTTAWA - Québec - Regina - Saskatoon - St John - Toronto - Vancouver - Victoria - Yellowknife - Winnipeg - Whitehorse
|Click on the window to close|
The search is based on key words , the result is sorted by relevance, the best matching first.
When searching for a charity:
Think simple, a request of one or two keywords is often preferable to a long query.
- + Heading means: required in the request's response
- - Heading means: prohibited in the request's response
Click on the window to close
Comments allow you to share your opinions about this charity or foundation.
Some things to consider when publishing:
- Be attentive and respectful to others.
- Do not use insults, vulgarisms, obscene or inappropriate language.
- Do not harass, abuse or threaten personal safety or property of others, making false statements, defame or impersonate someone else.
- Do not post commercial promotions.
- This forum is public. Do not post personal information such as phone number, your mailing address, your bank account number, your information on your credit card or social security numbers.
- No donation requests or personal messages
- only the bold html tag is permitted.