Clothes and Collectibles is the West End Seniors' Network's
You want to donate to a Canadian Charity or Foundation
Support and Rating Tools
On Line : 11
Page Counter : 25,519,047
|Source of Information: T3010 |
Upload your annual Report.
Login Click Here.
|B.N. : 131640922RR0001|
|Registration Date : 1967 January 01 ~ 46 Year(s)|
|SERVICES OTHER THAN HOSPITALS|
"Ongoing programs : As one of Nova Scotia's leading health service organizations, Easter Seals Nova Scotia's mandate is to enable Nova Scotians with physical disabilities to enhance their quality of life by realizing their individual potential. Programs include active living initiatives that offer residential summer camping as well as adapted sport activities and recreational opportunities for youth through our Take Part Program; work skills training and employment programs that encourage learning, work experience and school-to-work transition through business services and food service operations; programs for the provision of funding for the cost of assistive devices including wheelchairs for children and adults; and information and support services to those seeking direction toward community resources to meet a broad range of health and social needs. ..."
|Address||3670 KEMPT ROAD|
|Postal Code , Town||B3K4X8 , HALIFAX|
|Province , Country||Nova Scotia , Canada|
|Contact||Faye Joudrey Coordinator Community & Client Services|
|Max Indicated Salary||$80K - $119K|
|Revenue||$3 339 146 |
|Expenditure||$3 377 551 |
|We provide more financial information for this charity, here.|
|Directors / Trustees and Like Officials|
|Barry ||Saunders||Chairperson||- - -||- - -|
|Robert ||Steeves||Past Chairperson||- - -||- - -|
|Richard (rick) ||Floyd||Treasurer/secretary||- - -||- - -|
|Kevin ||Tomlinson||Chair-development||- - -||- - -|
|Louise ||Abraham-pace||Chair-programs||- - -||- - -|
|Terry ||Gardiner||Member At Large||- - -||- - -|
|Joan ||Macleod||Member At Large||- - -||- - -|
|Joseph ||Ribichaud||Board Member||- - -||- - -|
|Rebecca ||King||Board Member||- - -||- - -|
|John ||Corney||Board Member||- - -||- - -|
|Bonnie ||Caldarozzi||Board Member||- - -||- - -|
|Donald ||Mackinnon||Board Member||- - -||- - -|
|Brian ||Tapper||Board Member||- - -||- - -|
(A) Social services in Canada
- A3 employment preparation and training
- A7 services for the physically or mentally challenged
- F8 promotion and protection of health, including first-aid and information services
Charity Site: 4961 Visits , Last Update:Page:2013 June 19, Meters:2013 June 17
Brandon - Calgary - Charlottetown - Edmonton - Frederictown - Halifax - Iqaluit - Mississauga - Montréal - OTTAWA - Québec - Regina - Saskatoon - St John - Toronto - Vancouver - Victoria - Yellowknife - Winnipeg - Whitehorse
|Click on the window to close|
The search is based on key words , the result is sorted by relevance, the best matching first.
When searching for a charity:
Think simple, a request of one or two keywords is often preferable to a long query.
- + Heading means: required in the request's response
- - Heading means: prohibited in the request's response
- : Heading means: charity name only
Click on the window to close
Comments allow you to share your opinions about this charity or foundation.
Some things to consider when publishing:
- Be attentive and respectful to others.
- Do not use insults, vulgarisms, obscene or inappropriate language.
- Do not harass, abuse or threaten personal safety or property of others, making false statements, defame or impersonate someone else.
- Do not post commercial promotions.
- This forum is public. Do not post personal information such as phone number, your mailing address, your bank account number, your information on your credit card or social security numbers.
- No donation requests or personal messages
- only the bold html tag is permitted.